From Seco's website:
Very hard supermicrograin grade intended for partly hardened steel components as well as generally workpiece materials such as superalloys and due to remarkable edge toughness it also provides high performance in interrupted cuts and hard-surface removal. Ti-Al-Si-N nanolaminate coating
Application Range for TH1000
* If you don't understand the below table? Read This Explanation to make the most out of it!
Equivalent Grades for TH1000
The most compatible grade from each brand!
A higher score (Up to 100%) means the grades are more compatible. A lower score or a particular grade not listed does not mean it is not a good grade. It means that its physical and mechanical properties are less close to TH1000
Cutting Speed recommendations for TH1000
How to use our Cutting Speeds Recommendations
- Pay attention that your desired unit (SFM or m/min) is selected!
- Speeds are given for stable conditions of Machine, Tool, and workpiece.
- An empty cell means the grade is not available for the combination of material and application.
- For more specific Cutting Speeds Recommendations use our advanced
SPEEDS AND FEEDS CALCULATOR
|uid||_||Material Group||Turning (m/min)||Turning (SFM)||Parting (m/min)||Parting (SFM)||Grooving (m/min)||Grooving (SFM)||Milling (m/min)||Milling (SFM)||Driiling (mm/min)||Drilling (SFM)|
|s62c35c21ee13||S||Iron (Fe) Based - Supper Alloys||70 - 145||210 - 440||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|s62c35c21ee13||S||Nickel (Ni) Based - Supper Alloys (20 HRC Max||45 - 130||130 - 390||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|s62c35c21ee13||S||Nickel (Ni) Based - Supper Alloys (21-42 HRC)||25 - 55||70 - 160||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|s62c35c21ee13||S||Cobalt (Co) Based - Supper Alloys||15 - 55||40 - 160||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|s62c35c21ee13||S||Pure Titaium||80 - 130||240 - 390||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|s62c35c21ee13||S||Titanium alloys||45 - 85||130 - 250||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|