From Kennametal's website:
PVD, TiB2 coating on grade KC410M is extremely hard and provides very good wear characteristics at higher cutting speeds. KC410M resists built-up edge, can help reduce burring, and generates excellent surface fi nishes. The grade is best suited for aluminium with
Application Range for KC410M
* If you don't understand the below table? Read This Explanation to make the most out of it!
Equivalent Grades for KC410M
The most compatible grade from each brand!
A higher score (Up to 100%) means the grades are more compatible. A lower score or a particular grade not listed does not mean it is not a good grade. It means that its physical and mechanical properties are less close to KC410M
|Walter||Milling||WXN15||Very Hard||Thin PVD||70%|
Cutting Speed recommendations for KC410M
How to use our Cutting Speeds Recommendations
- Pay attention that your desired unit (SFM or m/min) is selected!
- Speeds are given for stable conditions of Machine, Tool, and workpiece.
- An empty cell means the grade is not available for the combination of material and application.
- For more specific Cutting Speeds Recommendations use our advanced
SPEEDS AND FEEDS CALCULATOR
|uid||_||Material Group||Turning (m/min)||Turning (SFM)||Parting (m/min)||Parting (SFM)||Grooving (m/min)||Grooving (SFM)||Milling (m/min)||Milling (SFM)||Driiling (mm/min)||Drilling (SFM)|
|s63308da1116a||N||Aluminum - Wrought||-||-||-||-||-||-||430 - 700||1310 - 2130||-||-|
|s63308da1116a||N||Aluminum - Wrought - Hardened||-||-||-||-||-||-||330 - 545||1000 - 1660||-||-|
|s63308da1116a||N||Aluminum-Lithium and Cast Aluminum (Si 12% Mi||-||-||-||-||-||-||195 - 330||590 - 1000||-||-|
|s63308da1116a||N||Copper Alloys||-||-||-||-||-||-||195 - 390||590 - 1180||-||-|